BI Visualisation Specialist - Business Analyst - Tableau - BI
BI Visualisation Specialist - Visualisation Specialist - Business Analyst & BI Visualisation Specialisation - Tableau Data Visualisation Specialist - Tableau - BI Reporting - Dashboard - Reporting - Front End - Big Data - Hadoop - Colchester, Essex - Salary to £60,000 + benefits required by a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex area.
As a BI Visualisation Specialist - Visualisation Specialist - Data Designer - UI Designer - Dashboard and Report Designer - Data User Interface Designer - Tableau Data Visualisation Specialist - Data Specialist you will be tasked to design, develop, implement and deliver solutions to solve basic to complex problems. You will collaborate with business and technology leaders to identify key business requirements.
- Tasked to help to develop and manage the Tableau semantic layer through reusable data sources
- Design specs for BI front end applications including dashboards and reporting, considering appropriate data flows and capture
- Work closely with the Data Architecture team and provide technical design recommendations on the data warehouse structures which support analytical applications
- Business Analyst tasked to develop a formal release cycle and publishing strategy in the Tableau environment
What I'm looking for:
- Data Specialist will have excellent BI technology skills, ideally within Tableau
- Relational database knowledge
- Big Data experience i.e. Hadoop is a plus
- Experience in dashboard and report development
*Due to its centrallocation, my client's offices are accessible by car from most places in;Braintree, Chelmsford, Ipswich and Basildon, Essex.*
So, if you are an experienced BI Visualisation Specialist - Data Visualisation Specialist - Tableau Data Visualisation Specialist - Data Specialist - Business Analyst with experience of BI technology & preferably Tableau I would be very keen in hearing from you.
In return for this set of dashboard and report development skills my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £60,000, as well excellent benefits package that include Pension, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme and plenty of career progression!!!
We are currently recruiting for this BI Visualisation Specialist - Visualisation Specialist - Business Analyst with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.