An experienced Finance Analyst is sought to join a successful and reputable buisness based in Birmingham on a full time and permanent basis.
The successfully appointed Finance Analyst with be responsible for the production of management information on a weekly/monthly basis to support Finance Business Partnering in the area of Repairs, including store reporting.
Responsibilities will also include budgeting, forecast and preparation of the long range plan in line with the repairs strategy as well preparing investment appraisals for capital expenditure.
Act as Finance Business Partner, supporting the Retail and Property Manager including all related P&L and Balance sheet aspects
Provide monthly management accounting information budgets and forecasts
Provide support and compile investment appraisals of projects that require capital expenditure
Provide all reporting and analytics including initial evaluation of new capital proposals and initiatives
Attend at monthly business partner meetings
Responsible for all weekly and monthly financial reporting for repairs and management information to include MI packs
Provide day to day support including completion of cost centres and development of budgets and forecasts, investigating variances with the budget holder
Adhoc reporting based on the focus for the week/month
Work closely with the AP to ensure invoices from 3rd parties are accurate and ensuring accurate projection of "one off" costs or overspends
Key Experience, Skills and Requirements
- Part qualified with a degree qualification/relevant retail finance experience
- Commercially aware with experience in a retail environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of sales and margin, as well as complex balance sheets
- Good planning and organising skills with ability to work under pressure for tight deadlines
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills with detailed knowledge of Excel
For more information or to apply, please contact Laura Woodhead at