Based in London the global well known client is looking for an Citrix Engineer to start ASAP on a permanent basis
As the Citrix Engineer you will be responsible for the design and deployment of End User Computing solutions including Microsoft Windows 10, Remote Desktop Services, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
Citrix Engineer required skills:
- Experience of complementary technologies such as FSLogix, Appsense, and 3rd party print management solutions.
- Proficient with Citrix solutions including XenApp, XenDesktop, Netscaler & XenMobile or Microsoft Remote Desktop solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services based solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security solutions such as Microsoft Intune, Azure MFA, Azure RMS
- Experience of working in environments with non-direct attached storage e.g. SAN, NAS, fibre channel, iSCSI, NetApp or NFS
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921735