Are you looking to further your career as a IFA Administrator within the Financial Services sector? Anthony Alexandra’s are in alliance with a well-established financial planning and investment firm who is actively looking to recruit for an IFA Administrator based in the Sussex area. Our client is now currently recruiting on an organised, motivated and professional IFA Administrator with experience of providing support towards their business.
This role is appropriate to an IFA Administrator who wants to progress, to assist with the development of a growing team that deals with a wide range of Financial Services products including Pensions, Investments products. Anthony’s Alexandra client will support a well- structured career and will help grow their knowledge within this role. Moreover, candidates will be required to have numerous amounts of duties; these responsibilities entail: -
- To provide efficient administration support to the IFA's
- Preparation of correspondence including letters and emails
- Maintain administration systems and ensure that client data is accurate and up to date
- Maintain the diary management system with daily workflow
- Support the IFA's with their portfolio and existing business
This is an ideal opportunity if you are looking to build upon your existing skills, knowledge and experience within the Financial Services sector, and are determined to work for a high-quality firm.Consequently, the skills and experience that our client is searching for includes:
- Over 3 years’ experience working within an IFA environment
- Achieved professional qualifications or working towards would be an advantage
- Experience using back office systems
- Good general knowledge of all Investments, Pensions and Protection Products
There are several benefits in which Anthony Alexandra clients will provide. You will have a salary £28,000 - £30,000. Moreover, there will be yearly bonuses.