MFL French and Spanish Teacher - South Yorkshire
Teachers UK are currently looking for a fully qualified MFL teacher who can teach both French and Spanish up to KS5. This school in South Yorkshire is very eager to take on an exceptional French and Spanish Teacher in February 2018 for this long term teaching position due to a maternity within the school.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities
* The ability to teach both French and Spanish to KS5 is essential
* The aptitude to nurture, encourage, motivate and stimulate young people.
* Strong classroom management techniques.
* Monitoring and development of student progression.
* Hardworking, motivated and ambitious to provide the best teaching available.
* Be prepared to plan, mark, assess work and attend various inset, departmental and parental meetings as required.
Teachers UK offer excellent rates of pay along with support from dedicated and supportive consultants. Teachers UK are committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to enhanced level DBS clearance, good references and satisfactory completion of other vetting procedures.
If this position is of interest and you would like to apply or for more info please contact Craig Harris. This post will involve an interview and lesson observation as a part of the recruitment process.