Band 6 Dietitian
Job Title: Band 6 Dietitian
Salary: £23.00 - £26.50 ltd depending on experience
Length: ASAP on going
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 - 16.30
Are you a highly skilled Dietitian looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a positive attitude and are great at helping others? Are you wanting to really make a difference to someone's life? If this sounds like you then we may have the perfect role available.
As the Master vender for London North West NHS Healthcare trust, Medacs Healthcare is given priority of all Dietitian positions across the trust which Covers both Ealing and Harrow Boroughs, we are currently looking to source Dietitians who will be instrumental in joining and supporting busy departments to assist in providing patient care and reduce their patient waiting lists.
As a Dietitian you will use your ability and skills to work within the Ealing community providing nutritional support with home visits and clinics .You will be working with diverse range of patients understanding each person's requirements and lifestyle so that you can create the best treatment plan for them.
You are a vital part in the helping of patients making health-conscious decisions about food. You'll assess, diagnose and treat diet-related problems and aim to raise awareness of the link between food and health to prevent future problems.
Located in Ealing, with on going work available please call Faye Barlow on for more information.
What we want from you:
- HCPC Registration.
- Previous experience as a band 6 Dietitian within an NHS setting.
- Experience in nutritional support.
- Car diver.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.