Our client, a leading Law Firm based in Newbury is hiring for a Marketing Executive to deliver and develop businesses opportunities whilst assisting the Marketing Director in the implementation of marketing strategy across multiple teams and offices. This role emphasises on event management, database management and digital marketing.
- Delivering the events programme, attending events and delivering specific projects on time and to budget.
- Successfully managing on-going, day-to-day tasks such as database maintenance, mailings, social media, website updates alongside managing and progressing projects.
- Production of high-quality, accurate data and marketing materials to support campaigns and events, as well as maintaining full and up to date suite of materials.
- Maintaining website using CMS system and where necessary though liaison with external designers.
- Liaise with PR agents to identify opportunities for external press and manage PR across relevant teams and projects.
- Work with an external design agency to produce materials for specific projects as required.
- Internal communications - Prepare and distribute progress reports, minutes and action points. Assist with the production of materials for internal circulation.
- Project/campaign management.
- Directories - assist in gathering submissions to legal directories and tracking schedule.
Desired skills & experience
- Experience of delivering social media campaigns through LinkedIn and Twitter, ideally with paid for advertising experience.
- Knowledge of, and ideally confidence in, Adobe Suite software including Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator and After Effects or ability to demonstrate aptitude to learn skills required.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and has to work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details.
This is a full time position working Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm.
To be considered for this position, please apply online.