Principal Battery Engineer
Principal Engineer - Battery Systems
Are you a Principal Engineer with experience of hybrid engines and battery manufacturing? Do you have experience of leading and delivering on going client projects?
If so then working for a company with a rich heritage in their sector could well provide you with a fresh challenge in 2018.
What does the role involve?
- Using your previous experience, you will provide technical leadership for all teams of engineers involved within battery projects
- You will provide technical leadership for delivery teams of engineers involved in projects
- Support the sales team through all aspects of client interaction and roadmap development
What experience do you need for the role?
- Minimum degree in an Engineering or Science related discipline (e.g. electrical and electronic engineering / mechanical engineering / physics / computer science / software engineering / maths / control engineering)
- Experience of electrical component integration (up to 1kV), design & development on production products, particularly HV battery systems and sub systems in a tier 1 or OEM environment
- Experience in compliance engineering to external standards, such as battery handling, EMC, vehicle safety, functional safety ISO26262
- Experienced in delivering DFMEA for HEV battery systems
What can the client do for you?
- Working in the middle of the technology hub of the UK, you will have the chance to be based in stylish offices with constant mentorship and development plans available for the right people
Interviews are taking place in January with immediate starts for the right candidate, so please apply with the latest copy of your CV and I will make arrangements to call you to discuss the role further.
If you are a Quality professional looking for a new role either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Joe Lanigan Smith on ******************************** or phone *************
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919251