Band 6 Paediatric Audiologist
Job title: Band 6 Paediatric Audiologist
Salary: £22.73 - £25.87 ltd per hour depending on experience
Length: On going
Are you an experienced Paediatric Audiologist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly makes a difference to patients lives? Working within the London North West Trust is exhilarating in a fast paced and demanding environment.
Could this opportunity build and expand on your experiences with a wide range of diverse and complex cases to enhance you skills?
As the Master vender for London North West NHS Healthcare trust, Medacs Healthcare is given priority of all Audiologist positions across the trust which Covers both Ealing and Harrow Boroughs, we are currently looking to source Paediatric Audiologists who have the following skill sets who will be instrumental in joining and supporting busy departments to assist in providing patient care and reduce their patient waiting lists.
You will be based within a hospital working with young paediatric patients. Main duties will include identifying and assessing hearing and balance functions through administering and interpreting diagnostic tests, and recommending and providing appropriate treatments to paediatric patients.
- The ideal candidate must have a MSc, BSc or PTP in Audiology, BAAT part I and II or equivalent.
- HCPC registered.
- Paediatric experience.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management
To find out more please get in touch with George Milonas on .