IT Helpdesk Support
Our client is a legal business based in Peterborough seeking to recruit an IT Helpdesk Support vacancy. You will be providing helpdesk support across 6 locations. The role is essential for improving operational performance and enhancing client experience. This role is Peterborough based but flexibility may be required to travel to our other sites - Stamford, London and Nottingham.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a previous IT Helpdesk background within a professional service setting. You will be an engaging individual, with good communication skills, and the ability to work with all staff to ensure helpdesk queries are effectively addressed across the business.
* Day to day the post holder will assist with IT helpdesk tickets, where they will be called upon to help colleagues with their IT needs.
* Experience in the use of MS Office applications, in particular Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Setup and configuration of hardware and software including, IGEL terminals, Laptops, PC's, and mobile devices.
* Assisting with documenting procedures and making recommendations for improving processes and working practices.
* Responsible for database management and cleansing. This involves running weekly reports, checking for duplications and typographical errors and correcting same.
* Strong communication skills.
* A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows and a Citrix environment.
* Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software.
* Knowledge of a Thin Client environment (Citrix) is desirable.
* Good organisational skills.
* Professional manner and good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to handle time-sensitive and stressful situations.
* The ability to prioritise and multi-task accordingly.
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk