PR Account Manager
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Become a PR Account Manager for a thriving independent agency in Central Manchester!
PR Account Manager - About the role and company
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing PR specialist to join their talented team. This is a multi-award winning agency, based in Manchester’s trendy Northern Quarter, with shops and restaurants nearby as well as excellent transport links! With high profile and exciting clients across a wide range of industries, this is the perfect opportunity to further your career as a PR Account Manager!
Key Responsibilities of the PR Account Manager:
- Develop strong client relationships
- Quickly develop a good understanding of the client’s business and use this knowledge to help them achieve their PR objectives
- Facilitate calls/face to face meetings with clients with confidence
- Build and ensure the delivery of PR strategies across traditional PR, digital PR and Social Media
- Work towards growing client portfolio
- Continue to develop a strong knowledge of current market trends and practices
- Build strong lasting relationships with regional and national press
- Creating content to an outstanding level
Required skills and attributes of the PR Account Manager
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A genuine passion for PR
- Digital PR experience
- Experience at managing a small team
- A strong knowledge in a range of media formats
- Traditional PR experience
- A strong regional and national press network
- Social media - Paid social experience would be beneficial
Sound like the job for you? If you would like to know more about this role, apply online now!