Robert Half are operating on behalf of one of our Central Bath Clients. They are looking to appoint a part-time Monday-Friday Credit Control Assistant to work within a small, busy but friendly office. The hours will be 10:00 till 14:00.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Process and print sales invoices on the Sage system on a daily basis.
- Processing and sending monthly statements to customers.
- Chasing and collecting debts from account customers.
- Dealing with account customer queries.
- General office duties.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience within a finance team.
- Credit Control or Customer service skills highly desirable
Salary & Benefits
- FTE £18,000- £22,000
- Company Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday per year
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement