Actuarial Analyst - Life & Pensions
Actuarial Analyst | Life & Pensions | Essex
Salary: £28,000 (12 Month FTC)
An exciting opportunity for an Actuarial student to join a global insurance company. You'll need to hit the ground running to support a very busy team in various tasks so previous Life & Pensions experience is essential. The role comes with exposure to several lines of business for an aspiring Actuary.
What we are looking for in an Actuarial Analyst
- Actuarial Experience / Education within the UK Life and Pensions sector
- VBA Experience
The Role itself....
- Reviewing system specifications and test calculation functionality when necessary.
- Ensuring that non-workflow calculation processes are in place (e.g. develop spreadsheets etc).
- Support for projects, e.g. calculation changes driven by client or legislative requirements.
- System data analysis including specifying amendments to data to be carried out by the Data team
- Lead project whether sponsored by the department or other areas of the company, as required, g. calculation changes driven by client or legislative requirements.
- Delivering accurate and compliant actuarial support
- To undertake tasks and duties within any other BS&S Actuarial area as required (with appropriate support given)
Please apply if you have the relevant experience and we will process for an immediate interview.