My client is a well-known brand due to year on year growth they have engaged with FRS to assist with their search for a Finance Analyst.
This newly created role will report directly to the Financial Controller while also assisting the Finance Managers.
This role requires a strong analyst who is capable of communicating with all levels of the business and have excellent reporting skills.
The key aim of the role is to deliver margin improvement and achieve goals set out by the business.
Duties will also include:
- Production of Monthly, Quarterly and yearly Accounts.
- Customer and product margin enhancement
- Margin Analysis
- Variance Analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Understand key drivers in margin.
- Provide support to project based work
- Liaise with third party suppliers
The ideal candidate profile:
- Finalist or Qualified Accountant
- Exposure within FMCG sector (desirable)
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of business
On offer is an industry leading salary with excellent benefits.