Our client is a highly successful internet business with a world-wide user base several million strong. They are looking for a passionate and experienced iOS Developer to join their expanding Mobile Team of talented engineers based in their office north of Newcastle.
Your primary focus will be development of exiting new features and improving the stability of the iOS client.
- Have a strong background in Objective-C and Swift
- Have in-depth knowledge of iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Be passionate about making beautiful iOS apps that are simple and easy to use
- Be confident in your abilities to shape a platform with hundreds-of-thousands of users
- Have an understanding of the intricacies of iOS and its human interface guidelines
- Have the ability to communicate technical concepts
- Be self-motivated with strong organisational skills
- Think like a team member, not a code-monkey
Advantageous to have:
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum and using issue tracking software such as JIRA
- Familiarity with Code Review process
- Familiarity with writing and maintaining technical documentation
- Familiarity with unit testing and TDD as well as automated testing
- Collaborate with a team to design and build new features for our iOS app
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and stability
- Improve the performance and responsiveness by refactoring older code
- Work closely with designers to create a beautiful app
- Work closely with external beta testers, to gather feedback and insight
- Competitive Salary
- Casual work environment
- Mentorship by veteran developers
- Excellent equipment
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.