EC&I Project Engineer
Sitec are currently recruiting an EC&I Project Engineer for our clients project to be based at Heysham near Lancaster on an estimated 15 months contract initially.
The EC&I Project Engineer will support either the Project Manager or Construction Manager in managing allocated work from assignment to close out.
- Perform the duties of a Field Supervisor if required.
- Manage the delivery of small Projects, Jobs and Tasks when required working together with Architect Engineers.
- Facilitate and chair meetings.
- Arrange and/or conduct safety audits.
- Arrange and conduct quality spot checks.
- Comply with Investment Delivery procedures.
- Apply internal and external standards and procedures to project activities.
- Carry out activities that ensure the project complies with the Work Management Process, including, but not limited to:
- Work Management module (WM)
- Engineering Change module (EC)
- Action Tracking module (AT)
- Document Management module (DM)
- Utilise Configured Document Management System (CDMS) in support of project activities
- Attend factory tests.
- Perform the duties of a Nominated Supervisor where required.
- Review and approve contractor documents as delegated by Project Manager.
- Perform up front site surveys including liaising with designers.
- Proof read and approves drawings.
- Where appropriate, act as point of contact for site related project issues.
- Perform duties of Approved Person Safety Assessor (APSA) where required.
- Act as Test Team Leader where appropriate.
- Prepare Engineering Changes and manage the preparation of supporting and affected documents as required.
Successful applicants for the EC&I Project Engineer role must be able to obtain a CTC level of clearance.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918879