Early Years Teaching Assistant
Remedy Education is recruiting an Early Years Teaching Assistant in an outstanding Primary School based in Greenwich. You will be working within an excellent reception class, carrying out daily observations and teaching students according to the EYFS Curriculum. Besides promoting academic development, this role involves supporting the emotional and social development of pupils through activities including imaginative play, reading and story telling.
- Carrying out activities set by the Class Teacher
- Facilitating the learning experience of students in accordance with the EYFS Curriculum
- Promoting participation in classroom activities
- Recording observations and monitoring children's progress
- Developing long lasting partnerships with staff and parents
- Being a great role model
- Excellent rates of pay
- Working in a welcoming school environment with a supportive team
- Vast opportunities for professional development
- A rewarding teaching experience
- A role leading to a permanent long term position
- Great transport links
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.