Finance Administrator Graduate
My client, a global leading manufacturing company within their respective industry, is seeking a recent GRADUATE who may have an interest in forging a career within accounts/finance. Starting as a FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR you will enjoy a competitive salary of £18,000 - £23,000, study support (AAT/ACCA) and 25 days holiday.
This is an exciting opportunity to embark of a career with a company that can guarantee progression and personal/professional development. No experience with the finance arena is required; only the willingness and commitment to learn a new sector. As an assistant to the Head of Group Financial Reporting you will:
- Provide support to the Group Finance team
- Support with the production of monthly management accounts
- Support with the production of monthly cost centre reports
- Support with the production of interim and year end statutory accounts
- Support with the production of the yearly budget for the group
- Update and produce weekly cash flow forecasts
To be considered for this position to must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient Excel skills (V-lookups, pivot tables, advanced formulas)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.