Job Title: Paraplanner/Technical Adviser
Job Ref: LH/19779
We are pleased to be working with a respected UK wide wealth management firm who are recognised as being specialists in their field. Our client is looking for a Paraplanner to join their team, this is an excellent opportunity for someone with paraplanning experience looking to progress further in their career.
About the role:
As a Paraplanner, you will provide support to Financial Advisers and clients while delivering a high level of customer service.
The position and duties will include:
- Discuss client objectives with the Adviser during debrief. Identify any shortfalls in client information and discuss with the Adviser.
- Request and review all necessary information and undertake financial analysis to produce financial reports for discussion with the Adviser.
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs. Request and obtain information/comparisons for analysis by the Adviser.
- Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile.
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed and signed off by the Adviser.
- Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork.
- Submit paperwork when advice taken up in accordance with Company procedures. Ensure all paperwork is in order.
- Undertake annual reviews, where appropriate.
- On-going servicing of clients as and when required.
Key Skills/Experienced Required:
You will be working as a Paraplanner currently and hold the Diploma in Financial Planning. You will have in-depth knowledge around pensions and investments and have excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Due to the nature of the role, you will have strong administrative skills, be highly numerate and analytical. This is a fast paced role which requires a high attention to detail so you must be able to prioritise and effectively manage workloads on a daily basis.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919987