We are currently looking for an Inspirational, enthusiastic Nursery Manager to work at one of our Award winning settings.
* York Press Employer of the Year 2016
* NDNA 2016 Best Nursery in the North
* NMT 2016 Green Nursery of the Year
* Little Vikings 2016 Best Nursery in York
- Must have large site management experience, managing a large team, in a private day care nursery 80+.
Responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain outstanding and inspirational standards of care and education
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep current early childhood thinking/trends
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
- To lead in all nursery events
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Early Years Graduate, NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3,
- Previous experience of Good or Outstanding Ofsted inspections
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience
- Large nursery site experience large team experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits including 50% discount on childcare and on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS