Band 6 Occupational Therapist
Job title: Band 6 Occupational Therapist
Salary: £20.00 - £24.00 per hour depending on experience
Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced occupational therapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly makes a difference to patients lives? Are you wanting to build and expand on your career or are you looking for an new opportunity?
Using your knowledge and skills as an occupational therapist, you'll be based within the hospital on the medical and frailty wards covering inpatients and discharge planning. You'll be working with a diverse range of people who all have different needs, you need to understand each person's requirements and lifestyle so that you can create the best treatment plan for them.
In this role no two days are the same, in a lot of cases you will be the only point of care for vulnerable patients. You'll need to take pride in providing high quality patient care but you'll be able to count on a supportive team who'll treat you like one of the family.
Please call Faye on for more information.
- HCPC Registration.
- Must have experience in discharge planning.
- Inpatient experience on medical wards and frailty.
- NHS experience.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.