Project Manager - IT Infrastructure
Excellent opportunity for an experience IT Infrastructure Project Manager to join a fast paced, vibrant and rapidly expanding Technology company.
The role is to successfully manage to time, budget and client satisfaction a number of concurrent IT Infrastructure based projects with a focus on larger clients and projects. The projects will be quite varied ranging from a full migration of a client's estate into a hosted environment to server and system upgrades. You will enjoy working as part of high quality busy and successful team.
Project management - demonstrable track record of delivering IT Infrastructure based project to medium sized clients
Planning and scheduling
Risk and issue management
Budgeting, reporting and control
Communication and stakeholder management
Commercial awareness / contractual negotiations
3rd party supplier management
Knowledge and back ground in IT Infrastructure (MS Windows, Citrix, VMware etc)
* Delivering projects that are focused on upgrades and new implementations within technologies such as VMware, Citrix, Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Networks (Cisco), LAN, WAN, Storage
* Setting budgets and agreeing project time scales and deadlines with clients
* Ensuring effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverables produced
* Hosting weekly internal meetings on progress
* Managing internal resources
* Tracking project progress and mitigation of risks
* Managing and co-ordinating suppliers
Benefits includes 25 days holiday, pension scheme, bonus, and medical.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918564