Our client based in Birmingham are an established law firm looking to recruit a graduate Paralegal to work within their Construction team to support and advise on a range of legal matters for major construction clients. The role is busy, varied and an ideal opportunity for a Law graduate with some supportive experience who is keen to work within an exceptionally progressive environment The role will entail:
- Assisting the legal advisors in the department with various Construction matters, with the emphasis on non-contentious work
- Document production, amending, tracking and producing agreements
- Printing and binding final documents
- Communicating effectively and confidently with clients
- Recording time and working towards billing targets set within the Construction team.
- Provide wider Admin support as and when required
- Assisting with various other tasks as required.
Applicants will be educated to degree level or equivalent at 2:1 level or above with strong supporting A levels. You ill also ideally have some previous legal experience.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer.