About The Banking and Financial Services Company
My client has an outstanding opportunity for a successful Data Analyst to join their rapidly expanding data team and join a business-wide programme to enhance the management of data across the organisation.
This multinational financial powerhouse is an award-winning, top-tier banking firm based in London. As a Data Analyst/Business Analyst, you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
This banking giant is looking for a talented Digital Specialist to engage in a host of exciting projects within the data domains involved in Global Banking and Markets.
About The Data Analyst Role
As a Data Analyst, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established financial environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Data Analyst:
* You will register new business and data requirements and models.
* Project Management to oversee the dependencies analysis, risk identification and mitigations options.
* Managing ongoing gap analysis and ensure the projects remain on track.
* Drafting SLA's and continuity/DR modelling.
* Engaging in QA and UAT testing cycles.
About The Successful Data Analyst
If you are currently in a data analyst, data scientist or digital transformation role this could be the ideal next step in your career within the financial sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the successful Data Analyst:
* Proven background in Big Data technology, notably in Hadoop data lakes, and in the analysis of complex data within an investment banking environment.
* Experience with data sampling and determining how data findings can be applied to support the Global Banking and Markets business needs.
* In-depth knowledge of all data domains involved in Global Banking and Markets.
* Demonstration of excellent functional and non-functional data modelling techniques.
* Experience with machine learning.
The Data Analyst will be offered a highly competitive salary paying £400-£500 depending on experience, along with excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the Data Scientist role or to apply send your CV now to James at or call .
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.