We are seeking to recruit a Finance Coordinator to assist with the day to day activities of the Accounts Payable department within FLEETCOR Finance.
This is a permanent role based in Swindon with an estimated and ideal start date of 1st February.
- Processing of overhead invoices through the company’s approval system.
- Keying of overhead invoices through the company’s company finance system.
- Supplier payment runs through the company’s finance system.
- Communicating with overhead suppliers with ad-hoc queries.
- Processing employee expense claims.
- Other ad-hoc duties within the department.
- Pro-actively identify process improvements and propose innovative solutions.
- Ensure that appropriate systems and internal controls are maintained.
- Ensure that the company is not unknowingly exposed to any audit issues.
- AAT Qualified (or QBE) would be an advantage.
- Experience within a Financial role.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience.
- Demonstration of being able to work to deadlines, and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Good excel skills.
- Generous basic
- Private healthcare
- Employee fuel card
- 25 days' basic holiday
FLEETCOR is a leading global fintech organisation. Established in 2000, FLEETCOR has grown from a regional fleet card provider to the global leader in fleet cards and specialised workforce payment products. This success has been through acquisitions, partnerships and organic growth (in addition to hiring the right people!), In 2010 FLEETCOR become a public company on the NYSE:FLT and stock process have continued to rise. Today, FLEETCOR continues to grow its presence across the world and most recently acquired "Cambridge Global Payments", a leading Fintech in 2017.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR’s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.