BI/ Data Warehouse Developer - Coventry - £Competitive
SceneOne has an exciting opportunity to join of a multi-national market leader in IT Consulting Services which has been named by LinkedIn as a Top Attractor of the best talent in the UK market.
Our client provides cutting edge science and technology solutions into crucial industries such as defense, intelligence and healthcare, and as such they have built strong teams across their various locations in the UK who are working hard to support vital missions and solve the worlds toughest problems.
Due to the continued success and growth of the business, they are looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Developer to join their team based in their Coventry office.
You will contribute to ETL processes, as well as administer and design the semantic layer implementing business logic into the Data Warehouse architecture.
You will be required to undergo Security Clearance, so all candidates must have the right to work in the UK with at least five years traceable work history in the UK.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be an experienced Data Warehouse Developer with proven experience in the following areas:
- Data Warehouse development, ETL and transformation into conformed design
- Create SSIS packages with good C# skills, which adhere to the architecture guidelines
- Create Excel reports based off specifications via SSIS
- Functional testing
- Excellent experience and knowledge in the Microsoft BI stack
- Excellent relational database design dimensional Data-modelling
- Experience of using Visual Studio, SQL Database projects, TFS source code management continuous integration
- T-SQL Experience (creating stored procedures, scripts, functions, triggers and other objects)
- Experience in the manipulation, transformation, and exploration of large multi-dimensional datasets
- Design build complex OLAP models in SSAS
- Unit Testing experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills - both to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Authoring of MDX
- Experience working within Agile SCRUM teams an advantage
A competitive basic salary with extensive learning, development and progression opportunities and a generous benefits package.
For more information please send your CV to *************************** or call **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922804