Senior Information Assurance & Information Security Engineer
Job Role: Senior Information Assurance & Information Security Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Senior Information Security Engineer - Permanent - Gloucestershire - £58,000
- An all-round information assurance practitioner with good working knowledge of information security best practices.
- Able to clearly communicate Information Security principles at the tactical and operational level of the organisation.
- Experience of working in accordance with the Security Policy Framework and ISO 27001.
- Experience of providing risk managed security guidance during the design and operation of secure IT systems.
- Experience of undertaking technical risk assessments in compliance with IAS 1/2.
- Demonstrable experience of developing/delivering RMADS and fully supporting the accreditation process.
- Working knowledge of HMG Good Practice Guides, Information Assurance Policies, and the Security Policy Framework
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of applying information assurance principles during a systems development and integration
- A high level of integrity and professionalism
- Knowledge of: Internet Security Trends, Firewall products, Access Control devices, Encryption products.
- A holder or member of a professional Information Security Certification (e.g. IISP, ITPC, CLAS, CISSP, CISSM, CCP) or be working towards certification
- Ability to achieve CESG Certified Practitioner in at least one discipline (or holding)
- Experience of delivering risk treatment plans in accordance with ISO27001.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916754