Store Manager Designate - Wallington
I am currently working with a unique Charity retail organisation that are seeking a proactive Store Manager Designate to take the helm of a portfolio of stores in Wallington and surrounding areas. You will be responsible for ensuring sales and service standards are optimised
Our client is well known across the UK as a charity that makes contributions toward innovative medical solutions. They have a full retail operation nationwide in every major town and city.
- Full operational management of a cluster of big box retail outlets.
- HR responsibilities as required including recruitment, compliance, and ongoing training of full time staff and volunteers.
- Reaching out to other retailers in the area and developing relationships and business opportunities with a view to bringing in donations
- Controlling the ever changing visual merchandising aspect of the store
- You will need to have a track record managing a busy retail store.
- Access to your own vehicle is essential.
- The ideal candidate will ebb resilience and drive.
- Demonstrate a passion for giving back to the community.
- Ensure store policies and procedures are followed.
- Empathetic, with an eye for detail and a knack for issue resolution.
- This role would suit someone looking for the opportunity to join a fantastic operation that works toward a good cause. Full brand awareness training is provided and autonomy for the store with opportunities to progress.
- Our client also offer corporate benefits such as discounts at premium retailers.
- 35 hours per week including weekends
- You will be able to claim back to cover fuel used to travel to other stores in your portfolio (but not from home to your base store)