I am currently recruiting for a PHP Developer to join an already successful and growing business based in Maidstone, Kent. They are looking for someone to replace their current Developer due to an internal promotion.
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of new and existing websites and online applications.
- Collaborating with design, strategy and sales teams to find solutions for the business' digital projects
- Contributing to scope of build conversations with the Digital team, senior stakeholders, designers, and other developers
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Developing back-end platforms (Wordpress).
- Developing front-end interfaces
- Turning PSD/Ai mock-ups, into fully functional web pages, apps or HTML emails
- Developing and maintaining the business' WordPress themes and plugins
- Collaborating in the development of new and existing website features and IA
- Developing custom web applications that drive business processes
- Setting up e-commerce applications / platforms (e.g. Shopify, Magento)
- Ensuring high-performance and availability (hosted with WP Engine), and managing all technical aspects of the content management system
- Contributing to the support of current aligned websites
Skills - Essential
- Proven background in PHP development
- Plug in's
- Strong understanding of SEO
- RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- MySQL database programming
Skills - Desirable
- ASP, C#
- Photoshop skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919292