- A brilliant opportunity to start your marketing career
- An all encompassing marketing role working for a growing and global brand.
Due to fantastic growth, my client have newly created this autonomous role. They are a growing FMCG company based in North London and sell into all the major multiples as well as foodservice markets. With ambitious and exciting plans, they are looking for a passionate individual to join their expanding team.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Assist and support with all marketing plans, advertising and campaigns
- Work closely with creative agencies to design marketing materials
- Work collaboratively to produce creative content
- Support with events, trade marketing and sponsorship
- Take the lead and run all social media channels
- Market research
The successful candidate will have:
- 6-12 months experience in a marketing role
- FMCG/Consumer experience is ideal
- First line involvement in developing and implementing a marketing plan
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud & Microsoft
- A proven track record of digital marketing
- A passion for creativity
- Experience in monitoring a marketing budget
A salary of £25,000 - £30,000 is on offer with additional benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922423