Service Engineer (Lifts)
£30,000 per annum + OTE £45,000 - £50,000 With Overtime + Call Out Rota 1 Week in 5 + Company Van + Company Mobile + PPE + 25 days Holiday + Bank holidays.
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 17:00pm
Service Engineer position available in a growing lift company based in England. The company are offering a competitive base salary and overtime at a premium rate. You can earn up to £50,000 in this role!
This role would suit Lift Engineers with experience in Passenger, Goods, Scissor or Stair/Mobility lifts. The successful candidate will have both mechanical and electrical experience working on lifts. NVQ Level 3/2 in lifts is desired. You will also be responsible for individual time management; building good relationships with customers and ensuring regular communication with the office.
Your role will be to service and repair lifts in a variety of customer sites. You will be given your assignments via your company smartphone. You will be required to work on a call out rota 1 in 5 weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer from a passenger lift background looking to join a growing organisation who offer a great salary with training opportunities.
* Carrying out scheduled service and repair on client sites.
* Carrying out reactive repair on breakdowns.
* Completing all servicing paperwork.
* Completing risk assessment on scheduled services.
* Experienced Lift Engineer working on Passenger/Goods/Scissor/Stair/Mobility.
* Candidates must live in the following locations: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire or Surrey
* Full and Valid Driving License.
* NVQ Level 3/2 in lifts is desired but not essential.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920562