An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Head Office in Reading for an experienced CRM Administrator.
We are looking for a confident self-starter who can manage their work load effectively, with minimal supervision and maximum motivation!
The CRM administrator will be required to work closely with employees from various areas of the business, meaning the ideal candidate will be personable with great communication skills. Role responsibilities will include:
- Maximising effectiveness and efficiencies of CRM, aligned to Sales and Marketing processes and MI requirements
- Identifying CRM customisations and supporting their deployment and roll-out
- Managing CRM functionality, supporting users with queries and technical difficulties and acting as the bridge between users and IT
- Sales and Marketing reporting and analysis, including evolving dashboards and other ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Managing CRM user compliance and ensuring data quality is maintained
- Maximising and monitoring user adoption of CRM to promote use. Manage user profiles including system notifications and data security
- Training new CRM users, maintaining training material, CRM policy and procedures
Essential Skills / characteristics
- CRM experience - Microsoft Dynamics preferable
- Tableau - preferable
- A strong understanding of managing data for analysis and interpretation
- Passion for, and an attention to, detail
- Strong communication skills
- Self motivated
To work with we are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate that they are;
- Confidential, reliable and genuine
- Dynamic, passionate and determined
- Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
If you feel you are the candidate for this role and would like to join Huntswood, please do apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918112