Security Device Manager (ITIL/SOC)
Our client - a multinational high-tech business, providing solutions to the defence, aerospace and security industries - is looking for a Security Device Manager to maintain network security devices, enable the pro-active defence of networks within an ITIL SOC environment and provide protective monitoring to multiple high-profile customers.
· Maintain security devices and show demonstrable experience in handling SIEM environments, NIDS, HIPS, firewalls, proxy servers, content filters and packet capture devices.
· Work with customers to outline and govern appropriate policy and signature rules This includes creating, tuning and developing custom intrusion detection and SIEM signatures and rules.
· Work with the Engineering team to maintain, configure and administer servers, including GPO deployment, patching and network device configuration and hardware management.
· Work under stringent change control processes to ensure only approved changes are made to devices.
· Support the completion of weekly and monthly service reports to customers.
· SIEM environment management
· NIDS & HIDS management
· Networking (LAN, Switching & Routing and Firewalls, IDS)
· Windows & Linux desktop and server environments
· Software maintenance including GPO, Anti-Virus, Patching.
· Attention to detail and zeal for continuous improvement
· DNS, DHCP server management
· WAN, VPN, IPS
· PowerShell, Shell, Perl, Python
· SNORT signature writing
· CompTIA Server+, MCSE, LPIC
· CompTIA Cloud+, VCP
· CompTIA Security+, CCNA Security
· CCNA Routing & Switching
· ITIL Foundation / Practitioner