Role - Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £30,000- £33,000
Bonus: Attendance Bonuses
Location - Stratford- Greater London
Shift Pattern - Monday to Friday (Days 6-2 and 2-10)
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Maintenance Engineer. They have a huge presence in the UK within the printing industry. The Enfield site is one of the largest within Europe and contains some of the most state of the art print machinery, enabling them to produce £60,000,000 worth of quality print per year.
My client has some of the largest customers within the UK which include Tesco, Sainsburys, JD sport and Apple. The turnover of the business has been stable, along with the profit margins over the last 5 years, but now looking to ramp this up through a thorough continuous improvement and lean manufacturing program. This will also free up manufacturing capacity through greater line availability, allowing them to tender for further business.
As a Maintenance Engineer your role will be:
- To undertaking a range of reactive maintenance.
- Preventative maintenance and reactive break down work to improve the reliability of the state of the art manufacturing assets.
- Working on Conveyor systems, Presses, packaging machines along with automated guillotines
- Performing maintenance tasks on sensors, relays, motors, single phase, three phase, isolators, fuses, transformers, invertors etc.
- Mechanical working swapping components like for like.
- Assisting with any Continuous Improvements and possible project work.
The Ideal Maintenance Engineer will have:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification
- The ability to fault find in an automated environment.
- The ability to work within a team and on your own.
As a Maintenance Engineer:
- You will be joining a highly successful multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability, security and progression.
- Training matrix.
- Bonuses available.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- A well-established secure business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922215