Position: IT Manager
Salary: £40,000- £55,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an IT Manager, with great team leading/management experience to join a leading organization that is based in Lincolnshire.
Candidates will be expected to be able to proactive, forward thinking, and utmost, a problem-solver.
- Hardware troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, VLAN, VPN, DNS, DHCP, NAT, Firewalls and switched networks
- Knowledge of router, access point, switch setup, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of at least one relational database system (MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL) and SQL
- Knowledge of the principles of Object Orientated Programming, and experience of writing one substantial windows program
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, RDS, Exchange 2010, Office 2007/2010
- Experience of providing desktop support for software and hardware
- Experience of .NET development, either in VB or C#- Desirable
- Experience of Android or IOS development- Desirable
This is a great opportunity for an IT Manager to join a rapidly expanding company. Submit CV below.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922453