Lift Engineer Service and Repair
Job Title: Lift Engineer (Service and Repair)
Salary: £28,000-35,000 + Benefits
Alecto Recruitment are currently working on the lookout for a Service and Breakdown Engineer based in the Edinburgharea for a route that has recently become available. NVQ 3 Qualifications are highly advantageous however Time Served Engineers will also encouraged to apply!
Alecto Recruitment are currently working with a company who are Lift Specialists based in Scotland. They have major contracts within Scotland and work on all things lifts! (Passenger, Goods, Platform etc). Their reputation has grown and grown within the industry over the years and they truly are looked at now as Lift Specialists. They currently are seeking an Experienced Lift Engineer to cover Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
- Lift installation experience is a must! - 5 years min
- Clean UK Driving License
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Be prepared to travel
- NVQ level 3 or above highly desirable
- Needs a total 5 or more years working across the Lift Industry
- Fantastic Technical knowledge of Lift equipment
- Lift Manufacturer training
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competitive salary £28,000-35,000 (DOE)
- Company Van
- Mobile phone and Tablet
- On-going Manufacturer training
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Company rewards/benefit scheme
If you believe you can fulfil this position, then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit