Business Development Manager
A specialist environmental services company, established in 2012, that operates in Germany, Spain and the UK.
In the UK, they specialise in energy efficiency investment projects and adds value to clients in a number of ways including, project delivery, provision of funding solutions and consultancy services.
A market leader in the UK housing market for Communal and District Heating, and has an extensive portfoilio of clients.
- Basic £30k - £35k (depending upon experience) and car package
- Bonus on secured projects OTE £45k
- Opportunities to travel internationally to Spain and Germany
Purpose of the Job
The Business Development Manager will extensively network across the UK to find new customers and leverage existing client base to create solutions for energy efficiency investments.
The Business Development Manager will find and secure opportunities, and assist in the conversion of opportunities into contract. In some cases the Business Development Manager will hold the client relationship throughout delivery ensuring high levels of quality are met.
This role will have a South West focus.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Business development sales and activities in the social housing & property sector
- Carry out and support tender response activities as required
- Project manage range of activities and projects as required
- Develop and attend promotional events
- Plan & contribute towards marketing activities
- Support online activities and digital presence
- Take part in cultural initiatives
- Liaison and management of specialist marketing companies
- PR activities
- Educated to degree level with proven experience and success in a sales environment
- Confidence, tenacity and drive
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to communicate complex proposals simply
- High level of literacy and ability to write high quality project proposals
- Ability to gain confidence of clients and create strong working relationships
- Experience of developing energy efficiency projects
- Experience of UK Housing Market
- Professional Business / Marketing Qualification
- German, Spanish & Italian Language