I am currently recruiting for a well known Packaging Company who are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join the team.
• Identification and recovery of fault situations on all processing equipment and ancillary devices.
• Monitoring and adjusting equipment and process conditions to ensure that 'right first time' quality is achieved.
• Maximising equipment utilisation by carrying out effective preventative maintenance procedures, timely calibrations, routine safety checks on all processing equipment.
• Promoting an environment of continuous improvement at all times and assisting in process improvement projects.
• Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
• General mechanical repairs.
• Experience within the manufacturing industry
• Understanding and experience of hydraulic systems.
• Understanding and experience of pneumatic systems.
• Understanding and experience of steam systems.
• Experience of mechanical drive systems (Power transmission).