Year 5 Teacher part Time
Reporting to: Head Teacher and Deputy Head Teacher
An OFSTED rated 'Good' school in Plymouth is seeking a Year 5 Teacher on a Part Time Permanent basis. The school is friendly with a welcoming, supportive team and is looking for someone with good knowledge and practice of the KS2 curriculum.
The successful Year 5 Teacher will:
- Have QTS or NQT status
- Have KS2 Teaching experience
- Experience in accelerating pupils in English and Maths
- Be a good communicator and build effective relationships with the pupils
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- A team player and willingness to take part in school events.
As a Primary Teacher working with Randstad in Plymouth, you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
If this Primary Teacher role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact Nicky at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. All candidates who register with Randstad Education will need relevant teaching qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us:
Contact: Nicky Harris Phone: Email:
Reference: YEAR 5 Part Time Permanent Primary Teacher