Senior IT Auditor based in Leeds
A major financial services organisation is hiring for several information technology audit professionals. This organisation is looking for an IT Auditor with between 3 and 5 years’ experience, financial services experience is preferred but not essential.
Core responsibilities of this position are:
- Producing high quality and timely audits, delivering to senior stakeholders.
- Extensive understanding of IT and Operational risks and practical application of controls
- Knowledge of the financial services relevant regulatory environment is essential.
- Assurance over IT change projects/programmes
- Mentoring new IT auditors and non-IT audit colleagues
- Reviewing technology components of audit reports/findings to ensure appropriateness of conclusions
- Infrastructure or Applications focused.
- Will display the ability to write high-quality audit observations and support the Audit Lead in producing a detailed audit report.
- Possess the ability to build respected and independent relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across the business.
- The individual will need to develop the Group’s ability to audit IT systems, data management and change.
- Strong practical knowledge of risk and controls in technology infrastructure, including processes for managing and maintaining infrastructure (i.e. ITIL, identity and access management)
- Professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, other relevant technical qualification) alongside an educational background.
- Practical experience of the development and execution of testing strategies to assess control environments as part of an internal or external audit role/function, or as part of a risk management function.
The business can offer market competitive salaries with excellent benefits packages and pension schemes. My client will not sponsor for this opportunity so you must have the right to work in the UK.