Nursery Room Leader
Nursery Room Leader - Ipswich (IP8)
This is a permanent Full Time Position!!
We are recruiting for a Room Leader to join our clients' fantastic family run nursery based in the beautiful countryside of Hintlesham, Ipswich.
The nursery offers flexible, family-friendly care within three separate zones, one each for the babies, toddlers, and preschool children. This allows them to accommodate children's ages and stages of development accordingly, letting children progress through the rooms at their own individual rate.
The nursery offers a friendly atmosphere where you and your family really matter.
Job Role: Nursery Room Leader
Job Description: To operate the day to day running of the room and to ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for the children in your room.
- The preparation and completion of activities to suit the child's stage of development both for key children and overseeing the room
- To ensure that mealtimes and nappy changing times are a time of pleasant social sharing
- Washing and changing children as required
- Providing comfort and warmth to a poorly child
What you need: An ideal room leader will be an experienced and confident nursery practitioner, capable of planning for the individual needs of the children and overseeing the nursery room; leading and managing a small team to ensure the high standards of the setting are upheld.
- Minimum Level 3 Childcare qualification.
- Have experience working within a range of under 5 age groups.
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of the current EYFS and Ofsted requirements.
- Be able to proactively observe and plan suitable activities with regards to each child's individual needs and interests.
- Previous room leader experience is desirable.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one-off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on ************ and quote AC1598 and ask for Lucy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916767