Assistant Store Manager - Central London Lillywhites
We are currently looking for an experienced ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER to join us in building the future and sharing in our success!
You will be provided with an eye opening start to your career with Sports Direct where you will attend a residential training course in our Training Academy in association with Nike. Further training will be provided with a secondment in our London Flagship Lilywhites Store at Piccadilly Circus.
- Proactively assist the store manager to drive store performance across all departments with creative flair
- Ensure delivery of the brand is in line with all visual merchandising guidelines
- Development of your people as 'Stars of the Future'
- Champion our company culture and values as an ambassador of Sports
- Promote compliance within the team to adhere to company policies and procedures
- Maximise sales and product availability whilst controlling costs
- Exceed customer expectations to deliver great customer service, driving company KPI's
- Responsible and trust worthy
- Compliant with the ability to police procedures and policies through your people
- Passion for retail, people and developing a career
- Confident leader who can motivate and challenge others to deliver
- Promote the Sports Direct values and our culture to internal and external parties
- Flexible to the needs of the business including secondments into Europe
Up to £29,000 basic - subject to location and experience
- 20% Staff Discount across the whole Sports Direct Group including and
- OTE up to 25% of your basic salary; up to £36,500 per year, paid monthly
- 28 Days Holiday