Nursery Nurse and Apprentice
Nursery Nurse Level 3 and Nursery Apprentice - Hove BN3
Our client's nursery is a little different to most nurseries. Based in Hove, it is an especially high-quality day care nursery, just 10 minutes from Brighton town centre and 5 minutes from the beach. Established In 2009 as a small-scale provision, the nursery has grown from strength to strength with several nursery world awards and honourable mentions and their latest outstanding inspection in 2013.
This is a one of a kind nursery, offering Nature Projects and a balance between outdoor forest school type activities with play and looking after the nature plot with our real children's gardening tools.
They also have structured sports sessions taken by their qualified sports coach. The nurseries vibe is fun and family oriented
This is an amazing opportunity for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
Looking for people who are into healthy living, being environmentally friendly and people who do not mind getting muddy outside.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Hold a NVQ Level 3 or higher qualification in childcare
* Have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and safeguarding procedures as well as the OFSTED standards.
* Hold a current and up to date DBS.
* Excellent communication skills
- To help create a safe and welcoming environment for all of the children and to follow the nursery ethos
* To work within the nurseries policies and procedures
* To work as a member of the team providing a safe, caring and stimulating environment in line with the EYFS
* To be passionate about planning exciting new activities which will engage and challenge the children within the nursery
* To observe the children's development and link to the EYFS
* To build a relationship with the parents to support a working parent partnership
* To maintain an adequate standard of cleanliness and hygiene for the children
* Liaise with the SENCO and other professionals as necessary
* Attend staff meetings and in-service training courses as required
The position is Full time and salary starts at £16000.
Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
Our client's nursery is looking for an enthusiastic and reliable apprentice to join their friendly team. This is a full-time post with in house training.
The successful applicant will be hard-working, mature and passionate about children. Please note that the national minimum wage for Apprentices applies to this position.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment ON ************ and quote AC1638 and ask for Lucy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918846