Java Developer - Pricing & Risk - Algo Trading
Java developer; eTrading, Pricing & Risk System - Derivatives
I am currently looking for a Java Developer with solid knowledge of low-latecy trading systems to join Trading House in London.
The Java Developer will be working on the pricing and risk team working with real-time high volume data, in particular, these systems include pricing, trading, and order management which are highly available, highly scalable, and operate with the lowest possible latency. There will be high interaction with the traders and quants so strong business facing skills are essential.
Key skills for the Java developer; eTrading, Pricing & Risk System - Cross Asset role:
- Core Java as well as low-level programming principles
- Low latency messaging understanding - 29 west, Tibco EMS
- Ability to work closely with quants/traders/stakeholders
- Financial product understanding of Fixed income/Credit or Derivatives
- Good problem-solving skills
- Front Office experience
- Knowledge of CEP - Streambase
Please contact me for an immediate interview!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918690