Investment Data Specialist
Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a leading Asset Management firm in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced team in a dynamic environment, in a hands on role.
As the Investment Data Specialist, you will be responsible for aggregating the investment data for Retail funds, by working with investment teams, to deliver data reports to clients and regulators.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- To be responsible for the delivery of investment message via high-quality data, appropriate for internal and external clients.
- To develop solid relationships with key stakeholders including Front Office, Retail/Distribution, Client Reporting, Investment Operations and 3rd party Data Vendors.
- Collecting and verifying data from appropriate sources, ensuring accurate and timely information is supplied to the business.
- Challenging current processes, driving change, proactively realising opportunities for improvements across Data Management.
- To analyse, investigate and resolve client driven investment data queries,
- Analysing large data sets to identify Data Quality issues and ensuring they are resolved.
- Creating reliable and reusable documentation to share knowledge and promote best practice.
- Supporting the implementation of controls and procedures throughout the Data Management team.
- Ability to understand fund data and manage the representation of this data with 3rd parties, as well as this you will be able to articulate investment themes via the use of data and client reporting.
- Outstanding attention to detail is essential for this role, alongside advanced Excel skills and sound investment knowledge.
- You will be capable of handling and manipulating large volumes of static and dynamic data for client benefit.
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922439