Compliance Monitoring Associate (Corp Banking/Private Side)
A large global financial services group is looking for a Compliance Monitoring professional to join their London Compliance Team as a Compliance Monitoring Associate Compliance Monitoring Associate (Corp Banking/Private Side). They are looking for someone with 1-2 years in a Compliance monitoring/assurance role within a Corporate Banking/Private Side context, and experience conducting thematic/desk reviews in line with upcoming and current regulatory requirements.
Compliance Monitoring Associate (Corp Banking/Private Side) responsibilities:
- Complete the regular and ad-hoc tasks necessary to complete the reviews, monitoring, testing and/or monitoring work which makes up the department?s risk based testing programme.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of bespoke or future BAU or thematic (deep dive) testing and monitoring programmes and update existing programmes.
- Assist with recommendations and enhancements to existing processes and develop new processes for identifying and monitoring Compliance and Conduct risk.
Compliance Monitoring Associate (Corp Banking/Private Side) experience:
Solid understanding of compliance risks (e.g. conduct, financial crime, etc.) and general Banking risks
- Basic to intermediate understanding of basic banking products (such as commercial lending, trade finance, transaction banking, syndications, debt capital markets and associated derivative hedging solutions)
- Strong organisational and time management skills and ability to be flexible in dealing with multiple issues of a varied nature
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917217