Our client, a successful family business, with a network of "farm shop" style retail outlets in Boston, Lincolnshire, Northants and Rutland, seek a talented and enthusiastic Deli assistant to join the team at their location in Oakham.
The product offering includes a large selection of handmade pies, cooked meats, scotch eggs, olives and charcuterie. Cheese counters are stocked with local, national and internationally sourced cheeses from only the finest producers.
Reporting into the Store Manager, this candidate will be a vital member of the team.
- Deliver an outstanding experience to all customers.
- Help enable butchery and delicatessen sales delivery (Cheese, Charcuterie & Food to Go)
- Pro-actively up sell, on sell and cross sell to meet and exceed weekly sales incentive targets.
- Help prepare counter displays - focusing on abundance and visual beauty.
- Play an active role in store set up and close down.
- Achieve sales & wastage targets
Essential Skills & Experience
We are looking for someone who:
- Is uncompromising in terms of high standards of customer service, visual merchandising and cleanliness
- Is competent using retail software and systems
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Previous experience within a deli counter environment (sales, cooking / baking, cutting) would be an advantage.
In return for meeting the above criteria the deli assistant will be rewarded with a competitive salary (remuneration dependant on skills and experience)
Hours of work: 5 days from 6 (Monday – Saturday); Based on a 47.5 hrs per week, company pension scheme and other work related perks.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful, multiple award winning, fine food retailer with multiple sites across Boston, Lincolnshire, Northants and Rutland.
By applying for this role you give Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Ltd. permission to forward any information contained within your submission, to our client (the potential employer) in order for them to review your application for the specific role applied for. Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Ltd. will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This role may be suitable for you if you have a background as any of the following: Deli Supervisor, Deli Manager, Delicatessen Supervisor, Delicatessen Manager, Farmshop Manager, Farmshop Supervisor.
Keywords: Deli, Delicatessen, Farm Shop, Fine Foods, Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Retail Manager, Assistant Retail Manager