2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst
2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst in Solihull
Your new company
You will be joining a successful IT company, who are expanding their Infrastructure team.
Your new role
- Provide 2nd-3rd Line support, accurately recording, updating and documenting requests - logging and resolving calls.
- Maintain the daily infrastructure with regard to configuration of hardware and software assets, completing availability reports and identifying potential incidents which will impact on the service.
- Resolve incidents and support different types of software (e.g. Microsoft office suite applications, active directory, virtualisation, enterprise storage etc.)
What you'll need to succeed
- Comfortable supporting within a Microsoft Operating system environment.
- Working knowledge of Virtualisation, Enterprise Storage, Microsoft Exchange
- Basic Networking skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.