Senior Social Media Executive
Are you passionate about Creating High Quality Content on Social Media?
Would you like to go in and Manage the Facebook& Instagram Account to attract a Young Quirky Audience?
It's a vibrant place to work, and your hard work will be recognised with a clear career progression plan, the flexibility to be creative and make a BIG difference. In Addition, you have the opportunity to create and manage an entire Valentines Completion Campaign.
- Using your experience in planning social media campaigns, you'll scope and implement the entire social media strategy across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat - plus others!
- Design and create engaging, compelling visuals and videos to get your campaigns noticed
- Use analytical platforms to report on your campaigns to the business leaders, who you'll be working with day to day
- Ensure the organic and paid-for media works together to engage and establish maximum reach
- Establish a network of brand influencers and bloggers to increase reach and brand awareness
- Monitor, report and optimise campaigns, whilst looking after your social community, developing relationships in conversations with followers.
Are you the one?
- You'll have experience in all social media platforms, including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Experience in an e-Commerce business is advantageous
- You'll have a creative streak and enjoy creating visuals and using video content
- You will be hungry to deliver results, and present these to business leaders
- Your enthusiasm and drive will complement your ability to juggle a busy workload in a rewarding environment.
If you're up for the challenge, and want to bag this awesome role, APPLY NOW!
Alicia Richardson- *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922823