Business Systems Analyst - GDPR
My client, a market leading Financial Services company, are currently recruiting for a Systems Analyst on an initial 4-month contract based in Stoke on Trent. The Systems Analyst will be responsible for conducting a system analysis project, with the aim to design and integrate new solution development.
Supporting both waterfall and agile methodologies the Systems Analyst will work on specific data projects supporting the GDPR Programme
- Deliver detailed system requirements including functional and non-functional requirements that can be understood and tested.
- Produce supporting artefacts, including;
- Use Case Modelling
- Data Flow Diagrams
- Entity Relationship Diagrams
- Data interface specifications
- Methodical, analytical and an ability to decompose a problem into manageable components.
- Experience of working on GDPR data governance and protection projects
- Knowledge of common system architectures e.g. database, middleware, network, web
- Technical skills preferred e.g. background in programming, DBA or Infrastructure delivery
Please contact Antonia Mankulu on ************** for immediate consideration or send your CV for review.
Systems Analyst / Analysis / Development / Requirements / Agile
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922442